Dykstra’s Auto Service Hudsonville Earns Esteemed 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award
Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service
Dykstra’s Auto Service in Hudsonville has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the consumer review service in 2013.
“Only about 5 percent of the companies Dykstra’s Auto competes with in Hudsonville and surrounding areas are able to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a mark of consistently great customer service.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2013 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, have a fully complete profile, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2013 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
Angie’s List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 720 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to healthcare oxycontin pills. More than 2 million paid households use Angie’s List to gain access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie’s List Magazine and the Angie’s List complaint resolution service.
As a fleet manager it’s important to keep your fleet on the road. It’s also important to make sure that you are maximizing your company’s investment in the daily operation of the fleet.
Our Connected Fleet program will not only keep your fleet on the road, it will also monitor key performances matrixes that will save your company money.
From passenger vehicles to Class 3 trucks (made after 1996), our device monitors the health of your vehicle. It will provide alerts to you and us, when the check engine light is on, when the vehicle is due for maintenance or when the battery is getting weak.
With Connected Fleet you can:
- Prevent wear and tear by monitoring acceleration, braking and other aggresive driving data
- Improve efficiency by tracking driver’s habits, such as long idles and agressive driving
- Monitor vehicle location and route through vehicle breadcrumbs
- Avoid costly repairs and downtime by ensuring that preventative maintenance is done on time and being able to have us remotely diagnose the vehicle
So how does Connected Fleet save you money?
Connected Fleet is designed to give fleet owners the control and oversight they need to run an efficient and safe business. Here are some great facts (for more visit www.fueleconomy.gov):
- Aggressive driving can lower fuel mileage by up to 33%
- Excessive speeding: 14%
- Idling; Up to $0.04 a minute
- Maintaining a vehicle properly can improve mileage up to 4%
Connected Fleet is extremely affordable when compared to other telematics monitoring systems. And it is the only solution that ties your vehicles back to Dykstras giving you added Peace of Mind.
Take a look at this video from Delphi that explains the Connected Fleet program in more detail.
There are different pricing options with our entry level package starting at only $10.99* per month per vehicle. Click this link for complete details. Pricing Options
If you would like more details or would like to see a “live” demonstation of how the Connected Fleet program works, please contact on our our service advisors or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.
*Does not include hardware cost
Life is full of uncertainties, your vehicle shouldn’t be one of them.
We’re excited to introduce our new Auto Value Connected Car Care Program. Auto Value Conected Car Care creates a vehicle that is connected for the driver, their family and to Dykstra’s Auto Service. This connection not only gives you peace of mind when dealing with your family, it will also help keep your vehicle in top running condition which saves you money.
Why would you want the Auto Value Connected Car Care program?
- Teen Safety: With the Auto Value Connected Car Care program you can set alerts for curfew, driving boundaries, speed and other aggressive driving styles, like hard braking.
- Ease of Maintenance: Your vehicle will tell you (and us) when it’s time for routine maintenance and service.
- Fuel Efficiency/Greener Driving: Auto Value Connected Car Care can help you drive more efficiently, by monitoring all aspects of engine performance and letting you and us know if there are problems.
- Peace of Mind
Auto Value Connected Car Care is designed to save you money. How?
- The average driver spends $2,160 per year in fuel
- Monitoring aggressive driving can save up to 33% in fuel usuage
- Properly maintaining your vehicle can save up to 4%
- It would take only a 6% overall savings per year to pay for the Dykstra’s Connected Car Care Club
- Check out all the fuel saving tips at www.fueleconomy.gov
Here is a great video that explains more about Connected Car Care
Best of all, Auto Value Connected Car Care is very affordable. To find out more, click here.
Want more information? Please feel free to call or stop by any one of our shops and our Service Advisor will explain the program to you. Once you say “Yes”, we’ll install your device, show you how easy it is to set-up and remove one of life’s uncertainties.