As a fleet manager it’s important to keep your fleet on the road. It’s also important to make sure that you are maximizing your company’s investment in the daily operation of the fleet.
Our Connected Fleet program will not only keep your fleet on the road, it will also monitor key performances matrixes that will save your company money.
From passenger vehicles to Class 3 trucks (made after 1996), our device monitors the health of your vehicle. It will provide alerts to you and us, when the check engine light is on, when the vehicle is due for maintenance or when the battery is getting weak.
With Connected Fleet you can:
- Prevent wear and tear by monitoring acceleration, braking and other aggressive driving data
- Improve efficiency by tracking driver’s habits, such as long idles and aggressive driving
- Monitor vehicle location and route through vehicle breadcrumbs
- Avoid costly repairs and downtime by ensuring that preventative maintenance is done on time and being able to have us remotely diagnose the vehicle
So how does Connected Fleet save you money?
Connected Fleet is designed to give fleet owners the control and oversight they need to run an efficient and safe business. Here are some great facts (for more visit www.fueleconomy.gov):
- Aggressive driving can lower fuel mileage by up to 33%
- Excessive speeding: 14%
- Idling; Up to $0.04 a minute
- Maintaining a vehicle properly can improve mileage up to 4%
Connected Fleet is extremely affordable when compared to other telematics monitoring systems. And it is the only solution that ties your vehicles back to Dykstra’s giving you added Peace of Mind.
Take a look at this video from Delphi that explains the Connected Fleet program in more detail.
There are different pricing options with our entry level package starting at only $10.99* per month per vehicle. Click this link for complete details. Pricing Options
If you would like more details or would like to see a “live” demonstation of how the Connected Fleet program works, please contact on our our service advisors or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.
*Does not include hardware cost