Dykstra’s Auto Mission & Ethics
Our primary goal is to build relationships with our customers that far exceed their expectations. We operate with the knowledge that our customers are relying on us to provide solutions for their transportation needs. We promise to always provide exceptional service with Christian integrity and honesty. We strive to make the experience of interacting with us one that leaves a lasting impression of confidence and trust.
As part of the Auto Value Certified Service Center family, we subscribe to the following business practices:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises can not be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.